We’ll get as much information about the property as possible to give you that positive feeling about making your next move.
✓ Exceptional photographs
✓ A great description
✓ A detailed floorplan
✓ A full video walk around to help you see everything
Find Out More
If appropriate we can arrange an Accompanied Viewing Online which is a simple video call, hosted by your agent, where the seller shows you around.
Chewton Rose Advantage
Buying a property can be a competitive business. With Chewton Rose Advantage we put you in the best possible position to buy any home on the market, even if it’s not being marketed by us.
Before Your Viewing
• If you want to view a property in person we’ll get you booked in.
• We will ask everyone attending to confirm that no one in their households is isolating, has any coronavirus symptoms or is classed as vulnerable and has been asked to shield. If anyone is vulnerable, but hasn’t been asked to shield, we’ll go ahead but be extra cautious with hand washing, face coverings and that all important safe social distancing.
• If you’re not sure at any point about the safety guidance then check out the NHS 111 online questionnaire to help you.
• The seller will make sure surfaces and door handles are clean and open up the doors to avoid you needing to touch anything.
• Up to two people from the same household can view the property which should take around 15 minutes.
• The seller will open the door and stand well back to let you in.
• Once you’re inside please take the time to wash your hands.
• The 2 metre rule is the key throughout the appointment. Where possible the seller won’t be in the property at all.
After The Viewing
• On your way out it’s a good idea to wash your hands again.
• Then you can chat to your agent about making an offer…
fingers crossed you get it!